Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Late Blogger

I'm definitely a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to blogging. I've seen so many of my friends do it, and really didn't see the point. Now that I'm married, I've finally decided to give in and use blogging more as a journal. I want to have a record of our lives, and be able to look back on it in the future and even have something to show our kids. I have a few creative genes flowing through me, but am way too ADD to ever sit down and bust out some fancy scrap book or photo album…but sitting and writing a quick blog with some pictures I think I can do! So here goes…

For my first post I want to give a quick shout out to my mom for throwing an awesome, over the top, amazing wedding in the month notice I gave her. Mike and I were engaged for quite a while, so I had the basics like my colors picked out and what not, but because of some crazy circumstances we couldn't actually set a date for a while. When we figured it all out it was craziness for about a month putting everything together. Craziness for my mother that is. I answered the occasional phone call, showed up at the dress fittings, and picked bridesmaids. (Sorry mom). But the day was seriously the best day of my life (cliche I know but Mike and I both couldn't stop talking about how awesome and fun it was). So thanks mom, that was all you :) Alright that's good enough for my first post right?  I'll throw in some pictures and hopefully keep this up!










No comments:

Post a Comment